Copy Cat Recipe. I received a ton from my mom.. Here's another...I haven't adusted anything :O) On some I had to guess on the time and servings if I haven't tried them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen french fries
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked
- 24 fluid ounces peanut oil (Can be reused later, store in refrigerator)
- 1Divide the fries into half, and use the other half later. Heat oil to 350 degrees. If you do not have a thermostat, make sure the oil is hot enough, so that when you set a French fry in there it will cook immediately. If the french fry sinks to the bottom, and barely bubbles, it is not hot enough. Fry the potatoes in small batches, they are done when they are golden brown, and float to the top of the skillet. I like to use a Dutch Oven). Be sure to drain the potatoes on paper towels. You can keep them warm in the oven while the other fries are done.
- 2When all French fries are done cooking, and drained place them onto a platter. Salt the french fries if you like, and sprinkle on cheese and cooked bacon. Pop these back into a warm oven until the cheese begins to melt.
- 3Directions for dipping sauce:.
- 4Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Steakhouse Aussie Fries Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1393.5
- Calories from Fat 1215
- Total Fat 135.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 836.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 11.2 g