A decadent and delicious new way of preparing potatoes.
Make and share this Oven Roasted New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub the potatoes and cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook in water to cover in a saucepan just until tender.
- Place half the potatoes in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with half the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with half the bacon, half the cheese and half the scallions.
- Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Excellent. I used some onion and fresh garlic that I sauteed before adding to the potatoes. The potatoes were crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Thanks for sharing. :)
I just used regular potatoes and finely chopped onions. End result - very delicous and easy!
These potatoes were unbelievable....crispy on the outside and soft on the inside...we love them...will be making these for the Fathers Day Feast....