1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted New Potatoes
A decadent and delicious new way of preparing potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub the potatoes and cut into bite size pieces.
- 2Cook in water to cover in a saucepan just until tender.
- 3Place half the potatoes in a 2 quart baking dish.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Drizzle with half the melted butter.
- 6Sprinkle with half the bacon, half the cheese and half the scallions.
- 7Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- 8Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 286.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 10.5 g