A decadent and delicious new way of preparing potatoes.
Make and share this Oven Roasted New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub the potatoes and cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook in water to cover in a saucepan just until tender.
- Place half the potatoes in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with half the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with half the bacon, half the cheese and half the scallions.
- Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.