1/2 Photos of Pan Toasted Garlic Bread
Garlic bread can't get any easier than this. For those quick meals when you need garlic bread, here is a simple but yet great recipe. Ready in 15 minutes. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a 10" skillet melt butter until sizzling.
- 2stir in cayenne pepper and garlic.
- 3dip both sides of each bread slice in melted butter, place in same skillet.
- 4cook over medium heat, watching closely, until bread is lightly browned (2 to 3 min).
- 5reduce heat to low, turn bread slices over, sprinkle each slice with about 1 tablespoon cheese.
- 6cover continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- 7serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Toasted Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 520.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g