Recipe posted by request. You can also add bagel chips if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250°F.
- 2In a large bowl combine the cereal, oyster crackers, pretzels, pistachios and cheese.
- 3In a small bowl combine the butter, salad dressing mix, and garlic powder.
- 4Drizzle over the cereal mix, tossing to lightly coat mixture.
- 5Place on a cookie or baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove and let cool completely before packing in jars.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 296.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix