1/1 Photo of Party Rye Sandwiches
Teresa Fadley's Note:
These are easy and delicious. The perfect finger food for showers, birthday parties or small impromtu gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage and ground beef.
- 2Chop in skillet till in fine pieces.
- 4Add tabasco and Velveeta cheese and mix until melted.
- 5Spread on the small party rye bread.
- 6Bake at 300 degrees until hot, usually 10-15 minutes.
- 7These are easy to prepare in advance.
- 8freeze then, when needed pop them into the oven for impromptu parties.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Rye Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (1356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 347.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature party rye rounds