1/1 Photo of Pasta With Sausage and Ricotta
This dish uses the elements of lasagna but is much quicker and easier to prepare and lighter too. Enjoy with a green salad and garlic bread. 5 WW points from five & under cookbooklett.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a medium nonstick skilet over medium-high heat. Crumble sausage and cook until browned.
- 3Stir in Sauce; bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 4Combine ricotta, parsley, parmesan and pepper in a bowl.
- 5Add sauce to the pasta; toss to coat.
- 6Divide pasta between 4 bowls and top each bowl with 2T ricotta mixture.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Sausage and Ricotta
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 681.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 17.1 g