1/1 Photo of Pasta With Sausage and Ricotta
This dish uses the elements of lasagna but is much quicker and easier to prepare and lighter too. Enjoy with a green salad and garlic bread. 5 WW points from five & under cookbooklett.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a medium nonstick skilet over medium-high heat. Crumble sausage and cook until browned.
- 3Stir in Sauce; bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 4Combine ricotta, parsley, parmesan and pepper in a bowl.
- 5Add sauce to the pasta; toss to coat.
- 6Divide pasta between 4 bowls and top each bowl with 2T ricotta mixture.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Sausage and Ricotta
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 681.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 17.1 g