1/7 Photos of Pea Salad, Very Pretty!!
A very quick salad, made with things I had on hand (and needed to use up). Prep and cook time doesn't take into account cooking bacon, because you might want to use bacon bits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (500 g) packet frozen baby peas, thawed,drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup diced cooked bacon (could use bacon bits I guess)
- 1/2 cup corn kernel, canned is ok
- 1 cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red capsicum (bell pepper)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (I used lower fat)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I used Best's)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Get a large bowl, and mix everything together gently but thoroughly, seasoning to taste.
- 2Chill for a couple of hours before serving to allow the flavours to develop.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pea Salad, Very Pretty!!
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 196.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g