Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light delicious wrap for any time of day!
Make and share this Pesto Veggie Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large tortilla, shell
- 1 cup mixed greens lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, diced
- 1 tablespoon pesto mayonnaise
- Spread pesto mayo onto tortilla shell.
- Lay mixed greens, cheese, carrots, cucumbers, mushrooms, and tomato onto shell.
- Roll together & enjoy!
I will try this as written for myself. Since everyone else will want some sort of meat in it, I will sub in tuna for the mushrooms. I also want to try this with rotisserie chicken breast strips. It sounds like a great combination of flavors. Thanks for posting!