1/4 Photos of Philly Cheddar Grilled Cheese
You *might* be able to tell from looking at my recipes that I really like grilled cheese sandwiches. It's true! I can't resist them and love trying new ones. This is a good one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, melt 2 t of the unsalted butter over medium heat.
- 2Add the mushrooms and cook about 6 minutes.
- 3Stir in horseradish.
- 4Remove mixture from skillet; wipe clean.
- 5Place 4 slices whole-grain white bread on work surface.
- 6Using remaining butter, coat 1 side of each bread slice.
- 7Turn 2 slices over; divide 1 ounce of the cheese, 2 ounces of the roast beef slices and mushrooms between slices.
- 8Top with 1 ounce of the remaining cheddar cheese.
- 9Top with remaining bread slices, butter side up.
- 10In same covered skillet over medium heat, cook 4 minutes, turning once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheddar Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.1
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.4 mg
- Sodium 465.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 24.2 g