Tina D. Breen's Note:
This is the recipe from Food Network, Paula Deen's show. My mother made it and it is great. Even the kids liked it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a medium-size casserole dish with butter.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour.
- 4Gradually stir in the cheese.
- 5Add the drained pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined.
- 6Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- 7In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and pineapple juice, stirring with a rubber spatula until evenly blended.
- 8Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture.
- 9Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 278.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 46.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz cracker crumbs