Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the recipe from Food Network, Paula Deen's show. My mother made it and it is great. Even the kids liked it.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a medium-size casserole dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour.
- Gradually stir in the cheese.
- Add the drained pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and pineapple juice, stirring with a rubber spatula until evenly blended.
- Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.