My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese with fork until smooth.
- 2Gradually stir in pineapple, 1 cup pecans, green pepper, onion and salt; chill.
- 3Shape into ball; roll in remaining nuts.
- 4Refrigerate until well chilled.
- 5Garnish with pineapple slices, cherries and parsley.
- 6Makes about 40 appetizer servings.
- 7The green pepper gets liquid when you process it in the food processor.
- 8I have to blot it with a paper towel.
- 9When I made the ball with the low fat cream cheese I either did not drain the green pepper and pineapple well or it was the cream cheese. Ever since I have used full fat cream cheese and have not had a problem.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cheese Ball II
Serving Size: 1 (970 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 33.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: