Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Beat cream cheese with fork until smooth.
- Gradually stir in pineapple, 1 cup pecans, green pepper, onion and salt; chill.
- Shape into ball; roll in remaining nuts.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Garnish with pineapple slices, cherries and parsley.
- Makes about 40 appetizer servings.
- The green pepper gets liquid when you process it in the food processor.
- I have to blot it with a paper towel.
- When I made the ball with the low fat cream cheese I either did not drain the green pepper and pineapple well or it was the cream cheese. Ever since I have used full fat cream cheese and have not had a problem.