Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe online. It sounds like a kid pleaser. Definitely not pizza, but a great pizza-type snack that is very easy to make 8)
- 8 cups Crispix cereal
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 cups pretzel nuggets
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine the parmesan, sauce mix and garlic powder.
- In a large plastic bag, combine Crispix and pretzels.
- Pour oil over cereal mix.
- Seal bag and toss gently until well coated.
- Pour in the parmesan mixture and seal bag.
- Again, toss mixture until coated evenly.
- Enjoy as a quick snack.
Made it gluten free by using popcorn instead of pretzels, and used half vegetable oil and half olive oil. Tastes more like parmesan bread sticks than pizza, but still tastes very good! Very easy and makes a nice gift for those who eat a gluten free diet!!!
pretty good! nice to have a different flavor on a cereal snack. and plus its all stuff i have on hand anyways! will add some pepper and basil for a lil flavor change. thanks for the recipe!!
I did a "pantry cleanout" for this one. I used pretzels, half a box of wheat thins (that no one was ever going to finish), half a box of cheeze its (that was going to go stale), and didn't have any cereal on hand to go with this. anyhow mixed all of that together, and have a new favorite. what a money saver to use what I already had on hand, and now the neglected snacks have become something new and yummy. I also added garlic salt, basil thyme and oregano, since my mix was bland. I also doubled everything, and glad I did.