1/3 Photos of Pizza Swirls
Very good recipe, I always make multiple loaves of this because it goes over so well. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw bread and follow direction on the package for rising.
- 2Roll the bread out into a flat oval about 15 x 8 inches about 1/2 inch thick (almost the size of a cookie sheet.).
- 3Chop pepperoni in a food processor.
- 4Spread a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- 5Drizzle oil evenly over the dough.
- 6Sprinkle, garlic powder, ground oregano, and pepper over the oil.
- 7Layer cheeses then the pepperoni over the spices leaving a 1/2 inch border of the dough uncovered.
- 8Roll dough up jelly roll style rolling the from the 15 inch size of the dough.
- 9Seal the edges by pressing dough together.
- 10Spread olive oil sparingly over the dough. Place onto the cookie sheet.
- 11Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- 12Let cool 5-10 minutes then slice into pinwheels.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Swirls
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 334.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough