1/2 Photos of Poor Boy Stromboli
I LOVE this recipe, its simple and tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay Pizza Crust out on Countertop and roll out so its about 1/4 inch thick all the way around and square in shape.
- 2Spread a layer of Mayo on top of crust stayng about an inch away from the edges.
- 3Next Layer Cheese on top of Mayo, add as much as you like, 1 - 1 1/2 cups is about right.
- 4Now layer the Salami over the cheese.
- 5Next layer the Ham over the Salami.
- 6Finally layer the sauted onions on top of the salami.
- 7Starting at the edge closest to you, start to roll the dough tightly until all the toppings are enclosed in the middle, and seal the seam along the bottom and on the ends by pinching the dough together.
- 8Brush the top of the dough with melted butter and sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
- 9Cut a few slits in the top to let moisture escape.
- 10Put loaf on baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minute.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poor Boy Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 157.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: