Cook1 hr 20 mins
I found this in a magazine, and plan to try it real soon-it looks so easy and tasty.
Make and share this Potato, Bacon & Blue Cheese Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 190c.
- Combine potatoes, onions, bacon and half the cheese in a bowl.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a oven proof baking dish-10 cup capacity-and sprinkle over the thyme.
- Whisk together the cream and stock, and pour over the potatoe mix.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 1 hour 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve at once.