1/1 Photo of Quesadillas
Barb Gertz's Note:
We enjoy these Quesadillas. I use to make them for the kids I had in daycare(no green-chilies)they loved them. I would sometimes add black or refried beans to them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, toss together the cheese, green onion, and chilies: set aside.
- 2Spray a medium skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium heat.
- 3When hot, add 1 tortilla and sprinkle it with one-fourth of the cheese mixture.
- 4When the cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute, fold in half.
- 5Continue cooking until lightly brown on both sides, about 1 minute.
- 6Transfer to cutting board, Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
- 7Cut into wedges with a knife or pizza cutter and serve immediately with salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 292.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g