1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Mexican Casserole
This is a very easy and very fast recipe for those busy nights when you still crave a hot meal. With just the right amount of heat and flavor, it's a kid- and adult-pleaser alike! Think of this as a starter recipe and feel free to add corn, beans, or whatever your family likes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8x8 pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Begin browning ground beef. Add taco seasoning.
- 3After beef is mostly cooked, add diced onion.
- 4When onion is slightly browned, add salsa and tomatoes. Remove mixture from heat.
- 5Separate crescent rolls and put half in bottom of 8x8 pan.
- 6Spoon beef mixture on top of crescent rolls. Top with cheeses.
- 7Arrange other half of crescent rolls on top. If desired, sprinkle some cheese on top.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Mexican Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.0
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.7 mg
- Sodium 1353.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 31.9 g