This is a very easy and very fast recipe for those busy nights when you still crave a hot meal. With just the right amount of heat and flavor, it's a kid- and adult-pleaser alike! Think of this as a starter recipe and feel free to add corn, beans, or whatever your family likes!
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8x8 pan with nonstick spray.
- Begin browning ground beef. Add taco seasoning.
- After beef is mostly cooked, add diced onion.
- When onion is slightly browned, add salsa and tomatoes. Remove mixture from heat.
- Separate crescent rolls and put half in bottom of 8x8 pan.
- Spoon beef mixture on top of crescent rolls. Top with cheeses.
- Arrange other half of crescent rolls on top. If desired, sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.