1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Six Cheese Tortellini Bake
A rich and creamy tortellini casserole, with a gooey cheese crust. Get creative, try mascarpone or ricotta in place of the cream cheese. Or, try smoked mozzarella or fontina on top. This would also be wonderful with wild mushroom tortellini and a jar of alfredo sauce instead of marinara. Adjust the recipe to your taste. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta according to package instructions, but just shy of al dente (the pasta will continue to cook in the oven).
- 3Meanwhile, heat the cream cheese and the marinara sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat until the cream cheese is melted and smooth.
- 4Prepare a 2qt. casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Drain the pasta, and add to the casserole dish.
- 6Pour the creamy marinara sauce over the pasta.
- 7Top with mozzarella and parmesan.
- 8Bake 10-15 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Six Cheese Tortellini Bake
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.9
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 1851.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 29.0 g