A Welsh Rarebit dip from Nabisco and Rachael Ray, found on the back of a Ritz Cracker box. I'm putting it here for safe-keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp. When cooled, crumble into bits and reserve.
- 2Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Stir in flour and cook a minute BUT do not brown.
- 4Whisk in milk and cream.
- 5Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer and cook until thickened.
- 6Stir in paprika, cayenne, mustard, Worcestershire and cheese until melted and creamy.
- 7Garnish with bacon bits and serve immediately with tomatoes and crackers for dipping.
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Ritz Welsh Rarebit
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 200.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g