Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Welsh Rarebit dip from Nabisco and Rachael Ray, found on the back of a Ritz Cracker box. I'm putting it here for safe-keeping.
- Cook bacon until crisp. When cooled, crumble into bits and reserve.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour and cook a minute BUT do not brown.
- Whisk in milk and cream.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer and cook until thickened.
- Stir in paprika, cayenne, mustard, Worcestershire and cheese until melted and creamy.
- Garnish with bacon bits and serve immediately with tomatoes and crackers for dipping.