These are the simplest appetizer and are always a huge hit. No one can ever believe that they're so easy to make. You can substitute the raspberry jam for a different flavor jam or even top off with a bit of brown sugar and pecans.
- 1⁄3 lb brie cheese (double cream if you can get it)
- 30 miniature phyllo cups (2 boxes)
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut brie into 3/4 inch cubes and gently press one cube into each mini phyllo cup.
- Top each cup with a dollop of jam.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.