1/1 Photo of Raspberry-Chipotle Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
Easy to make ....yummy to eat This is a sweet-hot pizza made with easy to prepare ingredients Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can classic pizza crusts
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce (or other favorite flavor)
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped (from 7-oz. can)
- 1 (6 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips, cubed
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 3Unroll pizza crust dough in pan; press dough to edges of pan.
- 4In small bowl, mix preserves, barbecue sauce and chiles. Spread mixture evenly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- 5Top with chicken, onion and cheeses.
- 6Bake 12 to 20 minutes or until cheeses are melted and edges are deep golden brown.
- 7Sprinkle with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry-Chipotle Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 1060.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 50.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo