Easy to make ....yummy to eat This is a sweet-hot pizza made with easy to prepare ingredients Enjoy :)
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canclassic pizza crusts
- 1⁄4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce (or other favorite flavor)
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped (from 7-oz. can)
- 1 (6 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips, cubed
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (6 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Unroll pizza crust dough in pan; press dough to edges of pan.
- In small bowl, mix preserves, barbecue sauce and chiles. Spread mixture evenly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top with chicken, onion and cheeses.
- Bake 12 to 20 minutes or until cheeses are melted and edges are deep golden brown.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.