Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I haven't made this one since my kids to old enough to know and love ravioli. I can't keep it in the cupboard long enough to put it together these days...lol. Hope you enjoy it and have better luck than I do at pulling the ingredients together long enough to have the thought reach the dining table! makes a 1 1/2 quart casserole
- Combine mushrooms, ravioli and catsup.
- Mix well.
- Place a layer of the ravioli-mushroom mixture in bottom of a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Cover with half the green pepper and half the cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with ravioli.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Arrange sausages over top.
- Return to oven and continue baking, uncovered, 10 minutes or until done.
If ravioli (Chef Boyardee) is one of your guilty pleasures, you will love this recipe, because it takes it a step forward. Adding mushrooms, green pepper, cheddar cheese, and sausage makes this recipe well worth waiting the extra 35 minutes for, (as opposed to just opening a can and microwaving it for 5 minutes).
we really loved this! i left out the ketchup,since we arent tomato fans. other than that we followed the recipe. very good
We can't get canned ravioli over here, well I haven't been able to find any anyways. I have been eyeballing this recipe for along time and finally decided to make it using refrigerated ravioli from the store. I also used a bottle of Ragu to make up for the tomato sauce. Other than that I followed the recipe exactly and was pleasantly surprised with the results. This was delicious. Thanks for a great recipe!