Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't made this one since my kids to old enough to know and love ravioli. I can't keep it in the cupboard long enough to put it together these days...lol. Hope you enjoy it and have better luck than I do at pulling the ingredients together long enough to have the thought reach the dining table! makes a 1 1/2 quart casserole
- Combine mushrooms, ravioli and catsup.
- Mix well.
- Place a layer of the ravioli-mushroom mixture in bottom of a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Cover with half the green pepper and half the cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with ravioli.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Arrange sausages over top.
- Return to oven and continue baking, uncovered, 10 minutes or until done.