Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this recipe because whenever we go to Red Lobster I never eat anything. I don't like seafood, but my family does. This means I can make my favorite thing on the menu whenever I want and I can do it in my pajamas!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put butter in saucepan and melt.
- Add parsley and garlic and put on very low heat until mixture begins to bubble.
- While you're waiting, mix Bisquick and buttermilk in a separate bowl.
- Once butter mixture has bubbled, add to Bisquick and buttermilk mixture.
- Stir until everything is incorporated.
- Add cheese.
- Take rounded tablespoons of dough and"plop" on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Let cool 2 minutes and brush with more butter.
This were a big hit in my house. I paired them with Garlic Spaghetti Sauce by MirandaLee and some panned seared shrimp. Everyone loved them!
These were wonderful. I will cook them at a little lower temperature next time, maybe it is my oven, but they were very dark on the bottom after 10 minutes. Tasted just like Red Lobster's!
I tried these biscuits last night. I was suprise how easy they were to make. If you want to add a little more kick to this recipe,add 1/2 teaspoon of italian seasoning to mixture. Thanks Cutie!