Cookin' Cutie's Note:
I love this recipe because whenever we go to Red Lobster I never eat anything. I don't like seafood, but my family does. This means I can make my favorite thing on the menu whenever I want and I can do it in my pajamas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Put butter in saucepan and melt.
- 3Add parsley and garlic and put on very low heat until mixture begins to bubble.
- 4While you're waiting, mix Bisquick and buttermilk in a separate bowl.
- 5Once butter mixture has bubbled, add to Bisquick and buttermilk mixture.
- 6Stir until everything is incorporated.
- 7Add cheese.
- 8Take rounded tablespoons of dough and"plop" on a baking sheet.
- 9Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- 10Let cool 2 minutes and brush with more butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 264.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g