1/3 Photos of Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Nana Lee's Note:
I picked this up from our local paper along with a coupon to purchase Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wing Sauce or Frank's Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I haven't made this yet but I'm saving it for the 4th! Of course you could use your fav hot or buffalo wing sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing (or any creamy type dressing)
- 1/2 cup frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce or 1/2 cup frank's original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 oz) or 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cans swanson premium white chicken meat packed in water, drained (see NOTE)
- assorted fresh vegetables (or both) or cracker (or both)
- 1NOTE: You can substitute freshly cooked or leftover chicken for the canned chicken.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F.
- 3Stir cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate until smooth.
- 4Stir in the dressing, wing sauce and blue cheese.
- 5Stir in chicken.
- 6Bake 20 minutes or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.
- 7Stir before serving with veggies and/or crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (970 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.3
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 153.7 mg
- Sodium 923.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 42.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce