I picked this up from our local paper along with a coupon to purchase Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wing Sauce or Frank's Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I haven't made this yet but I'm saving it for the 4th! Of course you could use your fav hot or buffalo wing sauce.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing (or any creamy type dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce or 1⁄2 cup frank's original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 oz) or 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cansswanson premium white chicken meat packed in water, drained (see NOTE)
- assorted fresh vegetables (or both) or cracker (or both)
- NOTE: You can substitute freshly cooked or leftover chicken for the canned chicken.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate until smooth.
- Stir in the dressing, wing sauce and blue cheese.
- Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Stir before serving with veggies and/or crackers.