A twist on the classic Ruben Sandwich.
Make and share this Reuben Roll recipe from Food.com.
- Unfold puff pastry and roll out to seal creases.
- Spread the thousand island dressing over pastry sheet.
- Layer pastrami, swiss, then saurkraut.
- Roll up the pastry sheet jellyroll fashion.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with egg and press the long edge firmly, tucking in the short ends to seal.
- Brush all over with beaten egg, place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.