1/3 Photos of Rimfire Cheese Balls
These yummy creations were on an antipasto platter at the Rimfire Winery at Maclagan (near Toowoomba, Queensland). I just HAD to ask the chef for the recipe! They've become a family favourite.
My Private Note
as part ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine cheeses and curry powder.
- 2Add at least enough curry powder to turn the mixture a pale yellow'eggy' colour- and more if you want it to taste really hot.
- 3Beat until well combined.
- 4Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the paprika onto a plate or chopping board.
- 5Take half of the cheese mixture and roll it into a ball.
- 6Now roll the ball in the paprika until well covered.
- 7Wash and dry hands and repeat with the rest of the cheese mixture.
- 8Place cheese balls into a plastic box, cover with a lid and refrigerate until cold.
- 9Serve with water biscuits (cheese crackers).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rimfire Cheese Balls
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 145.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g