These yummy creations were on an antipasto platter at the Rimfire Winery at Maclagan (near Toowoomba, Queensland). I just HAD to ask the chef for the recipe! They've become a family favourite.
- In a small bowl combine cheeses and curry powder.
- Add at least enough curry powder to turn the mixture a pale yellow'eggy' colour- and more if you want it to taste really hot.
- Beat until well combined.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the paprika onto a plate or chopping board.
- Take half of the cheese mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Now roll the ball in the paprika until well covered.
- Wash and dry hands and repeat with the rest of the cheese mixture.
- Place cheese balls into a plastic box, cover with a lid and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve with water biscuits (cheese crackers).