1/3 Photos of Roasted Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
Roasting the cauliflower first with olive oil, salt and pepper, then topping it with a wonderful gruyere cheese sauce gives this side dish wonderful flavor. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2In a large bowl, toss together cauliflower florets, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 3Transfer to large rimmed baking sheet.
- 4Roast, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 5Near the end of roasting time, in medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, whisk in flour until blended and slightly browned.
- 6Gradually whisk in the milk until smooth.
- 7Add salt and pepper and simmer for 3 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- 8Remove pan from heat and whisk in cheese until melted and well blended.
- 9Place cauliflower on serving platter and spoon sauce on top.
- 10Sprinkle with parsley for garnish.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.5
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 575.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 12.2 g