Chef #209208's Note:
A tasty and healthy pizza that features wonderful vegetables!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1/4 slices
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 slices
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 small vidalia onion, cut into slices
- 1 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- pizza dough (1/2 batch)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Use 1 tsp of olive oil to coat cooking stone or pizza pan.
- 3Spread out pizza dough and bake at 425°F for 7 minutes.
- 4Combine 1 tsp olive oil, thyme, salt, garlic, squash, zucchini, bell pepper, and onion in a baking dish, and mix well.
- 5Bake at 500°F for 7 minutes. Stir the vegetables and bake for another 7 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle half the cheese over the pizza crust.
- 7Spread the vegetables over the cheese.
- 8Top the vegetables with the remaining cheese.
- 9Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 459.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g