Nice healthy roasted vegetable side dish, recipe from Health Check website.
Make and share this Roasted Vegetables and Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 20 ounces mushrooms, whole and drained
- 1 large red pepper, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 large yellow pepper, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 º F (190ºC). Combine mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, onion, and garlic in 9 x 13 inch (3L) baking dish.
- Stir remaining ingredients except for feta in a small bowl. Drizzle over vegetables and stir in to evenly coat.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Serve.