1/3 Photos of Roasted Vegetables and Feta
Nice healthy roasted vegetable side dish, recipe from Health Check website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces mushrooms, whole and drained
- 1 large red pepper, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 large yellow pepper, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 375 º F (190ºC). Combine mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, onion, and garlic in 9 x 13 inch (3L) baking dish.
- 2Stir remaining ingredients except for feta in a small bowl. Drizzle over vegetables and stir in to evenly coat.
- 3Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetables and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g