1/1 Photo of Rosemary's Mini Quiches
Great for entertaining as they can be made in advance, refrigerated for a few days and re-heat really well. Also fabulous for hiding vegies in to give to the kids, they just love them. The "flavour" (Onion, Bacon) ingredients can be substituted for just about anything. (eg. Tomato and Spinach or Salmon and Chives) and My Sewing teacher gave me this recipe a year ago, I use it all the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a greased muffin tin with circles of pastry (I use the top of a glass to cut out a round).
- 2Saute onion and Bacon or microwave med/high 3 minutes.
- 3Combine with remaining ingredients, season to taste.
- 4Spoon mixture into pastry hollows Bake 20 mins 180C/ 350°F.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary's Mini Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (1039 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.3
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 230.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g