Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for entertaining as they can be made in advance, refrigerated for a few days and re-heat really well. Also fabulous for hiding vegies in to give to the kids, they just love them. The "flavour" (Onion, Bacon) ingredients can be substituted for just about anything. (eg. Tomato and Spinach or Salmon and Chives) and My Sewing teacher gave me this recipe a year ago, I use it all the time.
- 2 sheet puff pastry (ready made)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 slice bacon, diced (fat removed)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten (don't just give them a stern talking to!)
- 118.29 ml cream
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml grated cheese
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- Line a greased muffin tin with circles of pastry (I use the top of a glass to cut out a round).
- Saute onion and Bacon or microwave med/high 3 minutes.
- Combine with remaining ingredients, season to taste.
- Spoon mixture into pastry hollows Bake 20 mins 180C/ 350°F.
These are really lovely. My 3yo had so much fun making them and they taste great. Although next time I think I'll have to make a double batch! These would be great little appetisers for a party!
I made these for a Sunday brunch and they were a big hit! Super easy to make, I made them the night before and just popped them in the oven to re-heat in the morning. You could use your imagination and make many different varieties of this recipe.
These are great!! My best friend made these chef delnz99 and i was just so impressed i too came home and made them. They are so easy and absolutely delish :)