1/2 Photos of Salsa Chicken Wraps
This tasty little wrap is made low-fat, but you can make it with regular cheeses. If you want to add more zip, make your salso HOT! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (reduced fat)
- 4 tablespoons salsa (homemade or prepared)
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 8 ounces baked chicken breasts
- 4 slices colby-monterey jack cheese (reduced fat)
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- nonstick cooking spray or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 325 - 350F (ovens vary).
- 2Line 8x8 pan with foil and treat with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil. Place chicken in pan.
- 3Bake chicken breast for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken from oven to cool.
- 5Cut chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Mix softened cream cheese and salsa.
- 8Spread flour tortillas with cream cheese mixture.
- 9Cut cheese slices in half and place the halves length wise on flour tortilla’s in the middle.
- 10Layer 2 ounces of chicken strips on top of cheese.
- 11Top the chicken with shredded lettuce, sliced black olives and sliced green onions.
- 12Salt and pepper to taste.
- 13Fold ends over and wrap tightly.
- 14Secure with toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.0
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.4 mg
- Sodium 612.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 23.4 g