This tasty little wrap is made low-fat, but you can make it with regular cheeses. If you want to add more zip, make your salso HOT! :)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (reduced fat)
- 4 tablespoons salsa (homemade or prepared)
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 8 ounces baked chicken breasts
- 4 slices colby-monterey jack cheese (reduced fat)
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- nonstick cooking spray or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325 - 350F (ovens vary).
- Line 8x8 pan with foil and treat with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil. Place chicken in pan.
- Bake chicken breast for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven to cool.
- Cut chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
- Set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese and salsa.
- Spread flour tortillas with cream cheese mixture.
- Cut cheese slices in half and place the halves length wise on flour tortilla’s in the middle.
- Layer 2 ounces of chicken strips on top of cheese.
- Top the chicken with shredded lettuce, sliced black olives and sliced green onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold ends over and wrap tightly.
- Secure with toothpicks.
Made this and followed the instructions completely...yummy. We took these wraps along with Chicken Vegetable Soup#33837 by MizzNezz and a glass of wine and sat down at the beach...what a wonderful time. Definately will make these again and should have made them sooner. Made for the Cook-A-Thon in Memory of VickyJ.
No need to know how to Latin dance, just bring your good mood and an empty stomach. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
These are tasty!! Made as directed and were quick to do! Left out the green onions (personal preference) and made with store bought salsa. This will be good in the summer when you don't want to eat heavy meals. Made for Spring 2009 PAC.