This tasty little wrap is made low-fat, but you can make it with regular cheeses. If you want to add more zip, make your salso HOT! :)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (reduced fat)
- 4 tablespoons salsa (homemade or prepared)
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 8 ounces baked chicken breasts
- 4 slices colby-monterey jack cheese (reduced fat)
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- nonstick cooking spray or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325 - 350F (ovens vary).
- Line 8x8 pan with foil and treat with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil. Place chicken in pan.
- Bake chicken breast for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven to cool.
- Cut chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
- Set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese and salsa.
- Spread flour tortillas with cream cheese mixture.
- Cut cheese slices in half and place the halves length wise on flour tortilla’s in the middle.
- Layer 2 ounces of chicken strips on top of cheese.
- Top the chicken with shredded lettuce, sliced black olives and sliced green onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold ends over and wrap tightly.
- Secure with toothpicks.