A combo of colored favored tortillas works great. The presentation, people with rave over. This makes 90 to 96 pinwheels, figure 5 per person.
My Private Note
to 95 w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups grated cheese (fontina, old cheddar or Monterey jack)
- 3 cups grated asiago cheese
- 1/3 cup slivered fresh basil
- 12 black olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 12 soft flour tortillas
- 1 leaf lettuce, cleaned and patted dry, sliced into slivers (2 or 3 leaves)
- 3 red peppers, roasted then cut into strips
- 1Mix together grated cheeses, basil, black olives, green onion, garlic and mayonnaise.
- 2Thinly spread mixture all over open tortilla.
- 3Then at the one end of the tortilla, lay 3 or 4 strips of roasted pepper as well as about 1/2 cup of slivered lettuce.
- 4Roll up the tortilla tightly.
- 5Wrap the tortillas tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6Remove from refrigerator; slice each tortilla (on a bit of an angle) in about 8 slices.
- 7Then display the slices on a platter with a little parsley or other garnish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Fe Pinwheel Wraps for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (1684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 114.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: