1/1 Photo of Sarah's Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe came from a family cookbook. I have made it as is, and also without the cheese but adding a bit more milk. Both ways have worked out great! Another variation, is to halve the amount of potatoes, and make up the rest of the vegetables with baby carrots and snow peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend soup, milk and pepper together.
- 2Line a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with foil, for easy clean-up.
- 3Arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onion, soup mixture and cheese.
- 4Dot top with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Cover and bake at 375 F for 1 hour.
- 6Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sarah's Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.9
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 1450.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 26.9 g