A zesty reuben dip which is adapted from a friend's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups corned beef, finely chopped (leftover or deli)
- 3/4 cup drained sauerkraut
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup prepared thousand island dressing
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- finely sliced green onion, with green tops (optional)
- pita chips or wheat crackers or rye cocktail bread
- 1Heat oven to 425º F.
- 2Combine chopped corned beef, sauerkraut, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup cheese, dressing, horseradish, and red pepper in bowl.
- 3Spread evenly into 9-inch pie plate or baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Garnish with green onions, if desired.
- 6Serve with pita chips, crackers or cocktail bread.
- 7(Note: Dip may be prepared up to 24 hours in advance without baking. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Bake, uncovered, in 425° F oven 12-15 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shamrock Corned Beef Reuben Dip
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 484.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: