Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A zesty reuben dip which is adapted from a friend's recipe.
Make and share this Shamrock Corned Beef Reuben Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups corned beef, finely chopped (leftover or deli)
- 3⁄4 cup drained sauerkraut
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup prepared thousand island dressing
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (or to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper
- finely sliced green onion, with green tops (optional)
- pita chips or wheat crackers or rye cocktail bread
- Heat oven to 425º F.
- Combine chopped corned beef, sauerkraut, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup cheese, dressing, horseradish, and red pepper in bowl.
- Spread evenly into 9-inch pie plate or baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Garnish with green onions, if desired.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or cocktail bread.
- (Note: Dip may be prepared up to 24 hours in advance without baking. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Bake, uncovered, in 425° F oven 12-15 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.).
This is a fantastic dip! Someone made this at a party I went to last year, I love it, now I make it regularly. Good hot and cold...we've been known to eat it straight from the dish with a spoon, too. Thanks for posting!