1/3 Photos of Sherri's Cheese Tea Sandwiches
8 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is really easy to make your own-change it up by using different shredded cheese, dijon mustard, flavored cream cheese, and /or breads. Sandwiches may be frozen, omitting the cucumber; thaw in refrigerator, and add cucumber before serving. Also, I will make this sandwich just for me-esp. when cucumbers are in season or just top some crackers with the cheese mixture. Cooking time is refrigeration time after preparation. From Southern Living, 1992. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
tea san ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients; add cayenne, if desired, and set aside.
- 2With a 1-3/4" cookie cutter, cut 2 rounds out of each bread slice.
- 3Spread half of bread rounds with cheese filling and top with cucumber slices and remaining bread rounds. (I actually like a thin layer of filling on each side of the bread.).
- 4Place in shallow container, top with slightly dampened paper towels and cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherri's Cheese Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 209.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g