Amy Duchesne's Note:
Cocktail Shrimp, cream cheese, evaporated milk, and garlic salt. Serve with ruffled potato chips or crackers. This is quick and a favorite at any party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take softened cream cheese and place in a medium to large bowl.
- 2If the cream cheese is not room temperature, cut into cubes.
- 3Pour about 3 table spoons of evaporated milk onto the cream cheese and use and electric mixer to cream ingredients together.
- 4Continue to add evaporated milk 1 tablespoon at a time until mixture is creamy enough not to break a chip.
- 5Open the can of shrimp and drain 2 tablespoons of the juice into the mixture.
- 6Drain the rest of the juice down the sink and add the shrimp into the cream cheese mixture.
- 7Using the electric mixer mix the shrimp into the mixture until all is creamy.
- 8Add garlic salt- just enough to make it a little salty.
- 9Taste with chip or cracker to see how it tastes and if it needs more garlic salt, then add accordingly.
- 10Chill and serve with ruffled potato chips or crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.8
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 83.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: