1/1 Photo of Shrimp & Mango Pizza
Delectably sweet & savory Island flavored pizza. Although posted with a refrigerated pizza crust, feel free to make your own or use a Boboli Pizza crust. Just adjust cooking times for your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 7 ounces pizza dough or 7 ounces a Boboli pizza crusts
- semolina flour, for dusting
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 ripe mango, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 pinches red pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Slice the shrimp in half, lengthwise. Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the shrimp. Cook until the shrimp turn pink and form a "c" shape, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to suit your taste.
- 3Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface on a 10 inch round, or us a pre-packaged Boboli pizza crust. Place the crust onto a parchment line baking sheet. Spread the sauce onto the pizza, leaving the edges clean for a crust to form.
- 4Put half of the cheese on top and spread the shrimp evenly over the pizza. Then add the mango slices, red onion, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper evenly on the top.
- 5Sprinkle the pizza with the red pepper flakes adn top with the remaining cheese. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly brown.
- 6Serve immediately with more red pepper flakes sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp & Mango Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.2
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 139.9 mg
- Sodium 1369.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 35.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: