Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has got to be my husband's favorite cheese dip! Whenever we have a family party, we always request the dip from my sister (the creator), and the jalapenos make a great dare for the adventurous! This recipe is very much "to your own taste", hence the minimal measurements, but I promise it will be worth it!
- Grate the smoked Gouda.
- Add mayonnaise until spreadable or your preferred consistency.
- Add chopped onion, liquid smoke to taste, and Tabasco sauce to taste.
- You can make it as smoky or as spicy as you like (cayenne pepper for even more kick!).
- Garnish dip with finely chopped fresh jalapenos for color.
- Serve with crackers, bread, or veggies!
I agree with your husband...this is a GREAT spread!!!! We loved the combination of flavors. It goes great with crackers, bread and especially good with veggies. Thank you, Makarious for sharing this great recipe. :-)
This is a great dip and so easy to throw together. I even smeared it on a piece of toast.
This is wonderful! We divide it and put plenty of jalapenos and cayenne pepper in 1/2 and leave the rest for those that can't stand the heat.