Served these when my good friend visited last February. Excellent appetizer!
Make and share this Smoked Salmon (Lox) Canapes recipe from Food.com.
- Blend the cream cheese, salmon, and dill.
- Spread the salmon mixture on top of each round.
- Arrange on a plate and top with diced onion.
- Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh dill.
Delicious combo, I especially like the dill with it.
We REALLY enjoyed these! I did end up toasting the bread, I felt like it needed some sort of texture against the soft spread. I also added some capers and it made a delicious brunch appetizer. Thanks for posting!
Delicious! I followed the directions exactly (except I used less onion), thanks! Dill added a nice touch.