From Recipe Plus and Australian Magazine. This will make two pizzas with lots of flavour.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon, Tomato and Feta Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 prepared pizza crust (28 cm round)
- 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce (spicy)
- 2 tomatoes (medium thinly sliced)
- 1 small squid (tube, cleaned cut into thin rings)
- 100 g smoked salmon (cut into thick strips)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza cheese (reduced fat grated)
- 1⁄2 red onion (medium thinly sliced)
- 100 g feta (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (flat-leaf chopped)
- 1 red chili pepper (long red deseeded thinly sliced)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges to serve)
- Preheat oven to 240°C (220°C fan forced).
- Lightly grease 2 pizza trays and place the bases on them.
- Spread sauce evenly over each base and bake for 10 minutes or until bases a light golden in colour.
- Top bases with equal amounts of tomato, squid, salmon, pizza cheese, onion and feta.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until squid is cooked and bases are crisp.
- Sprinkle with parsley and chilie and cut into wedges and serve with lemon.