1/3 Photos of Smoked Salmon, Tomato and Feta Pizza
From Recipe Plus and Australian Magazine. This will make two pizzas with lots of flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 prepared pizza crust (28 cm round)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce (spicy)
- 2 tomatoes (medium thinly sliced)
- 1 small squid (tube, cleaned cut into thin rings)
- 100 g smoked salmon (cut into thick strips)
- 1/2 cup pizza cheese (reduced fat grated)
- 1/2 red onion (medium thinly sliced)
- 100 g feta (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (flat-leaf chopped)
- 1 red chili pepper (long red deseeded thinly sliced)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges to serve)
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C (220°C fan forced).
- 2Lightly grease 2 pizza trays and place the bases on them.
- 3Spread sauce evenly over each base and bake for 10 minutes or until bases a light golden in colour.
- 4Top bases with equal amounts of tomato, squid, salmon, pizza cheese, onion and feta.
- 5Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until squid is cooked and bases are crisp.
- 6Sprinkle with parsley and chilie and cut into wedges and serve with lemon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon, Tomato and Feta Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 631.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust