1/1 Photo of Smoked Sausage Beer Cheese Soup
princess buttercup's Note:
Cheesy, a bit zippy sausage soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan boil potatoes in water until they start to get tender.
- 2Add onions, salt, sausage, black pepper, cayenne pepper and beer.
- 3Simmer until potatoes are completely tender.
- 4Add half and half and cheese and simmer until cheese melts (Add thickener if you prefer, flour, corn starch, or instant mashed potatoes).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Sausage Beer Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.4
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 151.4 mg
- Sodium 1916.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.2 g