From a handwritten recipe card. Quick, simple and full of flavor.
Make and share this Smoky Mountain Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Season chicken evenly with spice mix.
- Place chicken in pam sprayed baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and top each chicken breast with 1/4 cup bbq sauce, 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with garnishes. Serve with rice.