1/2 Photos of Smoky Mountain Chicken
From a handwritten recipe card. Quick, simple and full of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix together garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Season chicken evenly with spice mix.
- 3Place chicken in pam sprayed baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Carefully remove from oven and top each chicken breast with 1/4 cup bbq sauce, 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese.
- 5Bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and top with garnishes. Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Mountain Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 1029.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: