Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice fish dish with a pleasant presentation. Good with rice. Found this one a few years ago on a free dairy farmer calendar and enjoyed it.
- If fillets are large, cut lengthwise in half.
- Roll up fish and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in shallow rectangular baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400 F degree oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan.
- Blend in flour, bouillon mix and dry mustard.
- Gradually stir in the milk.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until it boils and thickens.
- Add both cheeses and stir until melted.
- Add salt and pepper and serve over the cooked and drained fish rolls.