A nice fish dish with a pleasant presentation. Good with rice. Found this one a few years ago on a free dairy farmer calendar and enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If fillets are large, cut lengthwise in half.
- 2Roll up fish and secure with toothpicks.
- 3Place in shallow rectangular baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 5Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400 F degree oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 6Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan.
- 7Blend in flour, bouillon mix and dry mustard.
- 8Gradually stir in the milk.
- 9Cook and stir over medium heat until it boils and thickens.
- 10Add both cheeses and stir until melted.
- 11Add salt and pepper and serve over the cooked and drained fish rolls.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sole Mornay (Baked fish with a white cheese sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.4
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 326.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 40.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant bouillon granules