Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except tortillas.
- Place about 1 c.
- filling in center of each warm tortilla.
- Fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling.
- Roll up open end of tortillas toward opposite edge.
- Place, seam-side down, on microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave two sandwiches on high, turning or rearranging after half the time, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.