My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except tortillas.
- 2Place about 1 c.
- 3filling in center of each warm tortilla.
- 4Fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling.
- 5Roll up open end of tortillas toward opposite edge.
- 6Place, seam-side down, on microwave-safe plate.
- 7Microwave two sandwiches on high, turning or rearranging after half the time, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- 8Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- 9Serve with salsa, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 1222.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 23.8 g