1/1 Photo of Special Occasion Party Tray for Sandwiches
Petite Mommy's Note:
A great party tray that serves twenty people. A great money-server when you make it at home versus paying the local deli. "Accompany party tray with a basket of assorted breads and rolls and favorite spreads such as mayonnaise and mustard. Another platter could have lettuce leaves, tomato slices and bell pepper rings to use as sandwich add-ins." (Recipe and partial description courtesy of Healthy Choice, Echrich, Margherita, Butterball, County Line and Armour deli.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lettuce leaves on large rectangular platter.
- 2Fold each turkey slice into thirds.
- 3Roll each ham slice loosely.
- 4Fold each roast beef slice in half.
- 5Place turkey, ham and roast beef on platter according to diagram (see picture).
- 6** Servings based on 2 ounces cheese and 4 1/2 ounces meat each)**.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Occasion Party Tray for Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.8
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 2828.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 45.3 g