Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip isn't for you if you're afraid of heat! It needs to sit in the refrigerator over night to let the flavors blend. I serve a bowl of this and a bowl of salsa and use tortillas to dip in it.
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise, not miracle whip
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large bowl,combine all ingredients until blended.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend before serving.
I made this for a event out at the Post. The guys loved it. It is spicy but very good. I served with chips and crackers. This was a big hit. All night long people were asking what was in it. The guys wanted me to make more of this. So for the next event I will be making this. Thanks for posting
This was really good, except that I only used two jalapenos. I was afraid the my co-workers who would be eating it may have burned their mouths off otherwise. It was a huge hit and I'm told could have used one more jalapeno and still been allright.