A good friend of mine gave me this recipe and it is AMAZING! Perfect as a side dish or main dish. Refridgerate the leftovers (if there are any!) and have a great breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray 9x13 glass dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3Cook the frozen vegetables according to packaged instructions, and drain well.
- 4Mix the cheeses with the soup.
- 5Beat eggs well and add to cheese and soup mixture.
- 6Combine all ingredients, stirring slowly into liquid mixture.
- 7Pour into glass dish and cook for approximately 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 129.1 mg
- Sodium 1007.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 17.4 g