My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 4 tablespoons parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked in microwave and drained well
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped (be sure they are drained, then rinsed and well drained before chopping)
- 1/4 cup slivered rehydrated sun-dried tomato, cut into pieces
- 1In a glass bowl or large glass measuring cup, whisk together cream, flour, garlic pepper and 2 tbsps.
- 2parmesan cheese until well blended.
- 3Heat in microwave oven 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring twice, until very hot and thickened slightly.
- 4Stir in spinach, Asiago cheese, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes until well mixed.
- 5Turn into a 9-inch pie, quiche or attractive serving dish, spreading evenly.
- 6Sprinkle top evenly with remaining 2 tbsps.
- 7parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350-degree oven 15 to 18 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 9Serve with thinly sliced crisp crostini or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 386.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: