1/2 Photos of Spinach-Cheese Puffs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain spinach; squeeze dry with paper towels.
- 2In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat milk, margarine or butter, and salt until margarine melts and mizture boils.
- 3Remove saucepan from heat.
- 4With wodden spoon, vigorously stir in flour all at once until mixture forms a ball and leaves side of saucepan.
- 5Add eggs to flour mixture, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is smooth and satiny.
- 6Stir in Gruyere and parmesan cheeses and spinach.
- 7If not baking right away, cover surface of mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- 8Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 9Lightly grease 2 large cookie sheets.
- 10Drop batter by level tablespoons onto cookie sheets, about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 11Bake 15 to 20 minutes until cheese puffs are golden brown.
- 12Arrange appetizer and garnish on platter; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach-Cheese Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (852 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2394.3
- Calories from Fat 1540
- Total Fat 171.1 g
- Saturated Fat 61.0 g
- Cholesterol 947.5 mg
- Sodium 4942.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 100.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen chopped spinach